Best summer finds from Shein for under $20

If you're like me you won't spend a lot of money on clothes because you are constantly changing your mind about what you like. That's why I love a good bargain when it comes to buying clothes. Websites like Shein, Romwe, and Missguided are perfect for this as they feature inexpensive, trendy clothes. As most of know by now, ordering from these websites is sometimes a risk because you don't always know what you're getting. I always make sure to read the reviews carefully and look for pictures on social media of people actually wearing the item to gauge sizing.
Below I have compiled my favorite summer pieces from Shein. Comment below to let me know what your favorites are. Enjoy!

First, this cute tie die maxi dress and its only $16! I love the boho feel of this dress. You could easily pair this with a long necklace and a pair of cute leather sandals. A nice plus is that on Shein.com this dress has many reviews and uploaded pictures of buyers wearing it.

Tie Dye Print Split Curved Hem Dress -SheIn(Sheinside)
Find it here.

Next, is this crossback gingham print bikini for only $17! In my opinion, everyone needs a cute one piece. I love how one pieces are making a comeback. This swimsuit has over 100 reviews with many buyers who have posted pictures of themselves wearing it.

Swimsuit season! Cute checkerboard print one piece #shein #cheap #summer #swimsuit
Find it here.

Here's another swimsuit I personally love. The scalloped pattern and the cut-out of this suit. Having a black swimsuit is imperative in my opinion when you need something that looks slimming. There are over 80 reviews on Shein.

I love the cutout! Scalloped one piece from Shein #onepiece #summer #beach #scalloped #cute
Find it here.

I am obsessed with the gingham print this summer! This cami dress is only $11 on Shein. Talk about super affordable. The nice thing is that the page contain a lot of uploaded photos from social media of buyers wearing the dress. Another plus is that if you search "gingham print" on Shein, there are a ton of products that come up including crop tops, camis, dresses, and more.



Cute checkered cami dress from Shein #summer #cute #dress #shein
Find it here.

I am continually adding to this post so please message me or comment below your favorite summer finds from Shein.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must read for active ladies with big busts

I'd like to introduce myself...