Must read for active ladies with big busts

Ladies...my boyfriend bought me the best gift. It's called the Booband and you will never exercise without it again.
Woman With White Sunvisor Running

In high school, I was a competitive athlete who played sports year-round. Imagine my disappointment when I boobs emerged overnight halfway through high school. From that point until last December, I would wear two sports to contain my 32Ds. As a avid runner, two sports bras still did not cut it. It caused me to be self-conscious when running at the gym or in my neighborhood. Baggy shirts became my new best friend.

So you can picture my face when my boyfriend gave me the Booband. I was ecstatic. The Booband is an adjustable, Velcro wide band that is intended to provide breast support by reducing movement and improving posture during exercise. The band is placed just above your bust line (see picture below.)

I highly recommend this product. You can get it for under $30 here on Amazon. Personally, I think this is a great price for what you're getting. Comment below with your thoughts and/or your own experience using the Booband or other breast support products during exercise. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best summer finds from Shein for under $20

I'd like to introduce myself...